How do I return an order?
You have 14 days to return your order after receiving it. Orders must be returned unused and in the original packaging.
- Fill in the merchandise return form and add it to the box. If you don’t have a return form, please get in touch with our support team to receive a new one.
- Attach the return sticker to the box.
- The order is ready to be returned. Please go to a postal service of your liking and ship the box to:
Att. Client Support | Webshop Returns
Edisonstraat 78, 6902 PK Zevenaar
- Please be aware that you will have to pay for the return costs.
- After shipping your return you should receive a receipt with a tracking code so you can track the shipment. Please hold onto this receipt as it is your proof of shipment
- Once we have received your return, we will do our best to process it quickly.
What if you don’t have a return form?
If you didn't receive a return form you can download it by clicking on the following link: Download return form
What is our return policy?
Our return policy allows you to return products unused within 14 days of receiving them. You can open the package and check the contents. Returns will only be accepted when the shoes are unused and in the original packaging.
What are the costs to return my order?
The costs of the return depend on the shipping company and country that you ship it from. Please check with your local post office for the price. Please note that return shipments are at the customer's own expense.
How long does it take till I’ve received my refund?
We will refund your return as soon as possible and at the latest within 10 days of receiving your return. We always refund your money to the bank account, credit card or PayPal account that was used for the order.